First Aid is only available between 10:00am and 3:00pm weekdays.
iHelp may be available for a logged job 9:00am to 9:00pm any day, or according to a members preference, subject to the availability of staff. Non financial members will be asked to renew membership before support is provided.
The following volunteer iHelpers are generally available on the following days:
- Monday – Cedric, Ph 03 9276 4091 (Home Visits)
- Tuesday – Mike, Ph 03 9276 4092 (Dial Help)
- Wednesday – Leighton, Ph 03 9276 4093 (Secretary)
- Thursday – Kevin, Ph 03 9276 4094
- Friday am – Bert, Ph 03 9276 4096
- Friday pm – Dave, Ph 03 9276 4095 (Convener)
- Spare – Harry, Ph 03 9276 4097 (Committee, Office365)
- Technical – Richard, Ph 03 9276 4098 (Yammer, Office365 Backend)
All follow up messages should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org Marked Attention: iHelper Name, and include your member number. All follow up phone calls can be made to the Office Ph 03 9276 4000 for redirection as required.
For difficult problems we may request to connect to your Computer using GoToAssist or other remote software. This program will generally be removed automatically next time your Computer is re-booted
As all iHelpers are volunteers and not necessarily experts on everything. Any assistance is given in good faith subject to your agreement.
(Revised LW May 2019)