First Aid is only available between 10:00am and 3:00pm weekdays.
iHelp may be available for a logged job 9:00am to 9:00pm any day, or according to a members preference, subject to the availability of staff. Non financial members will be asked to renew membership before support is provided.
The following volunteer iHelpers are generally available on the following days:
- Monday – Cedric Ph 9276 4091 (Home Visits)
- Tuesday – Mike Ph 9276 4092 (Dial Help)
- Wednesday – Leighton Ph 9276 4093 (Secretary)
- Thursday – Kevin Ph 9276 4094
- Friday – Dave Ph 9276 4095 (Convener)
- Spare – Bert Ph 9276 4096
- Spare – Harry Ph 9276 4097 (Committee)
- Spare – Richard Ph 9276 4098 (Yammer)
All follow up messages should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org Marked Attention: iHelper Name, and include your member number. All follow up phone calls can be made to the Office Ph (03) 9276-4000 for redirection as required.
For difficult problems we may request to connect to your Computer using Citrix or TeamViewer remote software. This program will be removed automatically next time your Computer is re-booted
As all iHelpers are volunteers and not necessarily experts on everything. Any assistance is given in good faith subject to your agreement.
(Revised LW May 2018)