The “Monthly Meeting” for all MelbPC is held on the first Wednesday of the month, excl. January.
PREVIOUS MONTHLY MEETINGS – REPORTS, NOTICES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS
- Videos of previous meetings – download, stream, or on discs.
Nov-2017 Monthly Meeting (inc. AGM)
- When: Wed 1-Nov-2017, 7:00pm to 9:30pm
- Presentations & Activities
- 7:00pm — Questions & Answers (Q&A), followed by President’s Report (George Skarbek)
- 7:30pm — Annual General Meeting (AGM) – details here
- Bring: your Membership Card (or Membership Number) to the meeting — it will be required for voting on the Motions
- The regular Monthly Meeting (starting 7pm) will be suspended at 7:30pm.
- The AGM will then commence in the same main room.
- When the AGM ends, the regular Monthly Meeting will be resumed.
- Break — tea, coffee, chat
- Presentation: Home Automation — Mr Viktor Krstew will introduce us to the B1 product with basic explanations of the theory behind the product. B1 Hub is a home automation system.
- George Skarbek’s latest in his series “What’s New”
- Where: Melbourne PC User Group Headquarters, Level 1, Suite 26, 479 Warrigal Road, Moorabbin.
- For first-timers, building access can be tricky, but it is easy with our guide at Contact Us.
- Video of the meeting will be streamed & recorded
- Raffle: Monthly raffle: to be advised
- Raffle Tickets will be on sale at the door, or tickets may be pre-purchased by contacting the MelbPC Office, ph: (03)9276-4000.
After the meeting – supper or coffee – WAFFLE @ Fongs
- Following the Monthly Meeting, join us at the WAFFLE (Wine And Fine Food Lovers Event).
- Location: Fong’s Chinese Restaurant, 725 Centre Rd, Bentleigh East.
(Cnr of Francesco St.) Melway 77 J1.
- How-to-get-there sketch maps are available at the Monthly Meeting.
- BYO and licensed. Budget supper get-together. Patrons are welcome, even if only for coffee.