ECC Meeting Details
Meetings are being held at the Nancye Kirchner Neighbourhood Centre for Essendon members and any member of Melbourne PC User Group or Visitors. Further details are located on the Menu Box on the Main Screen under Notices and Events.
1. NO entry before 9.30am whilst pre-cleaning and meeting preparation in progress
2. Social distancing inside and outside maintained at all times.
3. Anybody not feeling well should not attend, Zoom Meetings will be run from the centre for those not attending.
4. NO admission without Proof of Vaccination and registration using the Services Victoria QR code or Membership Bar Code via attendance computer.
5. KITCHEN closed until further notice. Members to bring own refreshments, Water, Soft drink, Coffee in Thermos etc.
6. At meeting conclusion, centre to be evacuated without delay to allow post-cleaning to commence.