The MOONEE VALLEY COUNCIL have notified us that we may commence our meetings for 2021 on Friday 5th February at 9.30 am.
For those attending our Meetings at the Nancye Kirchner Neighbourhood Centre the following requirements apply.
1.NO entry before 9.30am whilst pre – cleaning and meeting preparation in progress
2. Masks must be worn at all times and social distancing inside and outside maintained at all times.
3. Anybody not feeling well should not attend, Zoom Meetings will be run from the centre for those not attending.
4. NO admission without Membership QR code card
5. KITCHEN closed until further notice. Members to bring own refreshments,Water, Soft drink, Coffee in Thermos etc.
6. At meeting conclusion, centre to be evacuated without delay to allow post – cleaning to commence.