Our Rules and Management Committee
|Back to About Us||Download a copy of Our Rules|
The purposes of the Melbourne PC User Group Inc are given in our Rules.
“The purposes of the Association are — to conduct on a non profit basis activities to help members learn and use systems and devices using various technologies, especially computing, software, and communications technology (inc. the Internet and World Wide Web, personal computers & devices), to achieve the following outcomes
- advancing computer literacy;
- advancing education and the exchange of ideas;
- keeping members up to date on developments in computer and information technology and helping members to exchange information;
- representing members in public debate in areas of interest including law reform proposals;
- engaging with similar organisations;
- carrying out activities that benefit the Association.
Our Management Committee
The Management Committee governs and manages the Melbourne PC User Group Inc, and is elected at the Annual General Meeting which is normally held in November each year. Committee typically meets once each month.
The Management Committee for 2017 – 2018
President – John Hall
Vice-President – Frank Maher
Treasurer – Stewart Gruneklee
Secretary – John Swale