Archive of Monthly Meetings/Presentations
- General Meeting-Office365: Video Library incl. meetings (selectable stream quality, 0.796 to 3.8Mbps)
- General Meeting-MelbPC: Videos of monthly meetings (approx. 2GB inc break, 2.5Mbps)
- iHelp SIG: Meeting Videos (scroll to the bottom of the page)
- East SIG: Past Presentations (download and play using VLC or suitable media player)
- NE SIG Android: Meeting Presentations (selected Trending Videos)
Notes on the above links:
General Meeting-Office365 is via our members area login using your Office365/Yammer username and password, the video files are available with selectable stream Quality. Click on the … symbol and select Quality. The lower streaming rates are more suitable for those with a mobile broadband connection.
General Meeting-MelbPC of monthly meetings, is also available upon entering the latest email issued username and password (not your email ones).These are the original high resolution large file size videos. In particular, they are too large to download with most mobile broadband plans.
Video on Disc may be the preferred option if your data download allowance and time is limited, and is made by order from the MelbPC Office on Ph: (03) 9276 4000 for $4.00 delivered. The DVD with high quality video, also contains all copies of PC Update and any alternate Monthly Newsletter.
Videos of presentations at the last meeting are generally available about 1 week afterwards.
Past Meetings: Video’s of 2018 meetings (selectable stream quality, login required)
(Revised LW May 2019)