Monthly Meetings/Presentations Archive
- General Meeting-Office365: Video Library incl. meetings (selectable stream quality, 0.796 to 3.8Mbps)
This link is via our members area login using your MelbPC email address and password, the video files are available with selectable stream Quality. Click on the … symbol and select Quality. The lower streaming rates are more suitable for those with a mobile broadband connection.
- General Meeting-MelbPC: Videos of monthly meetings (approx. 2GB inc break, 2.5Mbps)
An alternative link to monthly meetings, is available upon entering the latest email issued username and password (not your email ones). You can also find this username and password as a Footnote on the Dial Help page. These are the original high resolution large file size videos. In particular, they are too large to download with most mobile broadband plans.
- iHelp SIG: See iHelp Stream Website (login required), or Meeting Videos (& scroll down)
- East SIG: Past Presentations (download and play using VLC or suitable media player)
- NE Android SIG: Meeting Presentations (selected Trending Videos)
Notes on the above:
Videos of Presentations at the last meeting are generally available about 1 week afterwards.
Video on Disc may be the preferred option if your data download allowance and time is limited, and is made by order from the MelbPC Office on Ph: 03 9276 4000 for $4.00 delivered. The DVD with high quality video, also contains all copies of PC Update and any alternate Monthly Newsletter.
Example: Video’s of 2019 meetings (selectable stream quality, login required)
(Revised LW Jan 2020)