Help – All
This page attempts to reference all areas of Help for MelbPC members.
- About Us: club rules, Committee, history, etc
- Contact Us:
- Office – admin, sales, membership, password reset, lost & found
- Headquarters location and building entry
- iHelp: The iHelp SIG assists members with technical, computer and Internet problems, especially those related to MelbPC Internet services (email, Yammer, newsgroups, Office365, etc). Includes lots of tips, FAQs, etc.
- Help All: this page
- Membership & member Services & Benefits
- Network Status: service interruptions (system-wide)
- This Website: administering this melbpc.org.au website, how-to Guides for administrators, editors, etc of this MelbPC website.
- Yammer – MelbPC’s private online form
- SIGs: Various SIGs (Special Interest Groups) have expertise in different areas. Attending a relevant SIG can assist you learn an area of technology, and possibly assist in solving related problems.
- Committee: The MelbPC Committee sets policy and is responsible for the overall management of MelbPC. The members of the Committee are listed in the most recent issue of our newsletter PC Update. Other Committee-related information is in About Us and Committee Minutes & Financials