Melb PC — The Melbourne Computer Club
Please Note : Friday 8 Jun 2018 – We are currently updating a number of our pages. Visitors to this site may experience the occasional glitch.
We are a club, interested in technology, computers, smartphones and similar, based in Melbourne — we have over 2,000 members. There are many Special Interest Groups (SIGs) which meet in various Melbourne suburbs and a few locations in regional Victoria.
We provide free computer help and fix computer problems.
Members range from beginner to advanced, we learn from each other, and our motto is: members helping members. Consider joining.
Quick Links for Members
- PC Update: – Download the latest 2 Issues of our Newsletter/magazine
- PC Update: – Download any issue back to 2012 from PC Update Current Issues and Archives. ( login with your MelbPC Office 365 account before trying to display this page)
- Monthly Calendar — SIGs & other club meetings/dates (1-page pdf) …
- SIG Meetings – recent CHANGES to regular schedule (last update: 29-May-2018). Recent changes apply to:
Next meeting: Wednesday 4th of July 2018 – Start time is 7 pm Sharp.
At 7.00 pm sharp the meeting will open with our main presenter. Details will be announced soon.
After that presentation our President John Hall will present his President’s Report.
Next will come our regular Q&A Session. Bring along your computer related questions and we will all try and find answers for you.
After the break: Details will be announced soon.
At about 9:20 George Skarbek will give a short presentation of What’s New, with interesting tidbits from around the Internet.
The meeting will close at 9:30 pm.
You can connect to live streaming when the Monthly Meeting is taking place.
Videos of Nov-2017 Monthly Meeting — now available for download
- Contact Us — address, phone, building access, map, …
- About Us — club rules, Committee, SIGs …
- Membership — Join the club.
Note: Existing Members can renew their membership online by logging in with their Melb PC Account credentials.
- SIGs (Special Interest Groups) — List, Meetings & contact details, Webpages
- Members Area: about – Login
- For login-access, you need a Melb PC Account. Members can request one here.
- Information about the MelbPC Office365 Cloud Services: — supplied through our Enterprise subscription
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED — more information here
- Office volunteers
- QuickBooks – bookkeeping
- Rules Review Team
- Editorial “Staff” (backup/emergency) for the PC Update Magazine
- Committee Minutes & Financials: about – Download – login required
- Jun-2017 Financials now available
- Sep-2017 Minutes now available
- Services — Help, Library, Venue hire, Office 365 Cloud Services, …