Services for Members & Non-Members
- Rooms for hire: Our rooms and associated facilities at our Moorabbin headquarters are available for hire - suits small & large meetings or conferences (4 - 170 people), training, computer gaming events, etc
Services & Benefits for Members
Most services are provided by volunteers from within the club
- Help - all MelbPC help (Admin, Membership, and Technical inc. iHelp)
- You can Contact Us for admin, sales, membership, password reset, lost & found - either by using an online form or by contacting our office directly by mail, phone or email.
- For information about our office location and building entry see our Getting to our Clubrooms page.
- iHelp - assists members with technical, computer and Interent problems, especially those related to MelbPC
- Library - library of computer & technology related books, located at our Moorabbin Headquarters
- Meetings -
- Monthly Meeting details and related videos.
- SIGs (Special Interest Groups). Members can attend any number of SIGs.
- SIGs and other monthly meetings - see Latest Monthly Calendars in Quick Links on the Home Page.
- Membership: to join the club, or renew your membership
- Online SIG - MelbPC private online forum called Spaces - any MelbPC members can participate (see SIGs for contact information for Online SIG)
- Google Work Space cloud services - free online email, cloud storage, online apps, Spaces forum, and more
- PC Update - our newsletter/magazine
- Latest 2 issues are here
- Members can access all issues back to Februrary 2012 (Member login required.)
- Spaces - an online private forum for members within MelbPC
System Faults - system-wide outages & problems with MelbPC's computer & network services